Get Plastic Memory | PPT PPT | Presentation | Seminar Topics | PPTX | Powerpoint | Slides | Projects id : #1777 - only at pptslidesdownload.com. Find Another related post at the bottom of this post. Use search form or click the PPT Categories at the left sidebar of home page or Recent Seminar Topics Categories on the right sidebar of this website.
Plastic Memory Presentation outlines
- What Is Plastic Memory?
- Structure Of Plastic Memory
- How Plastic Memory Works?
- Read / write data
- Electronic Microscopic View
- Facts about Plastic Memory
- and more
What Is Plastic Memory?
- This memory is contains a plastic film.
- It is a technique that store a megabit of data in a millisquare device.
- It is 10 times denser than current magnetic memories.
- Plastic Memory has the potential to become the next generation of storage media.
- In the new plastic device, each cell measures 17 square microns.
- Read and Write Data
For Writing >> To store the information, higher voltages at certain points in the circuit grid would “blow” PEDOT
fuse at those points. As a result, data is permanently fetched in to the device.
For reading >> The fuse would be read as a zero; while an unblown one that lets current passes through is read as a one.
Fact about Plastic Memory
- Plastic memory is fast.
- Lab-built devices with a 1GB storage capacity have yielded read/write cycle times that are 10 times faster
- than CompactFlash, which are typically 2-10MB/s read, 1-4MB/s write.
- It maintains memory even when the power is turned off.
- It has very low power consumption.
Please download for more information about “ Plastic Memory Powerpoint ”
Thats All about Plastic Memory | PPT . You can download this file for more detail about this topics. Please Help us to grow up by sharing this article on your social media. thanks.
|Title||: Plastic Memory | PPT|
|Category||: Information Technology|
|Date||: Saturday, December 29th 2012.|
|Download||: Download Plastic Memory | PPT PPT #1777|