Get Geothermal Energy | PPT Download PPT | Presentation | Seminar Topics | PPTX | Powerpoint | Slides | Projects id : #1322 - only at pptslidesdownload.com. Find Another related post at the bottom of this post. Use search form or click the PPT Categories at the left sidebar of home page or Recent Seminar Topics Categories on the right sidebar of this website.
Geothermal Energy Presentation outlines :
- Overview of Policy to Off-set Loss In Oil Imports
- Summary of Conclusion
- What is Geothermal Energy?
- Types of Geothermal Resources?
- And More
What is Geothermal Energy?
- Geo (Greek for earth) Thermal (heat)
- Temp. of Shallow Crust (upper 10 ft.) Constant 55-75°F (13-24°C)
- Up to 14,400°F (8,000°C) at Molten Core (approx. 4,000 mi. to center of core)
What Makes a Good Geothermal Reservoir for Generating Electricity?
- Hot Geothermal Fluids Near Surface
- Proximity to Population Base
- Low Mineral and Gas Content
- Location on Private Land
- Proximity to Transmission Lines
Basic Types of Geothermal Reservoirs
3 General Classes of Geothermal Uses
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Direct Source
- Commercial Electricity Generation: Power Plants
Low Temperature Reservoirs:
- Available almost anywhere on earth
- Predominantly Used for Heat Pumps
- Other Common Uses
High Temperature Reservoirs:
- Suitable for Commercial Production of Electricity
- Greatest Potential for Energy Output
Please download for more information about “ PPT on Geothermal Energy ”
Thats All about Geothermal Energy | PPT Download . You can download this file for more detail about this topics. Please Help us to grow up by sharing this article on your social media. thanks.
|Title||: Geothermal Energy | PPT Download|
|Category||: Energy ad Environtment|
|Date||: Saturday, December 8th 2012.|
|Download||: Download Geothermal Energy | PPT Download PPT #1322|