Get Big Bang Theory | PPT Slides Download PPT | Presentation | Seminar Topics | PPTX | Powerpoint | Slides | Projects id : #1543 - only at pptslidesdownload.com. Find Another related post at the bottom of this post. Use search form or click the PPT Categories at the left sidebar of home page or Recent Seminar Topics Categories on the right sidebar of this website.
Big Bang Theory PPT Slides Download . Free presentation : The Big Bang Theory,VR Types on Big Bang Theory PPT . Just on pptslidesdownload.com
Big Bang Theory Presentation outlines :
- THE BIG BANG THEORY NEW EVIDENCE (PHENOMENA)
- UNITS FOR LARGE DISTANCES
- Hubble Relationship
- A PREDICTION OF THE SIZE OF THE UNIVERSE FROM HUBBLE CONSTANT
- THE FIRST BIG BANG THEORIES OF THE UNIVERSE
Big Bang Theory
What is The Big Bang Theory?
The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model that explains the early development of the Universe.According to the Big Bang theory, the Universe was once in an extremely hot and dense state which expanded rapidly. This rapid expansion caused the young Universe to cool and resulted in its present continuously expanding state. According to the most recent measurements and observations, this original state existed approximately 13.7 billion years ago, which is considered the age of the Universe and the time the Big Bang occurred.After its initial expansion from a singularity, the Universe cooled sufficiently to allow energy to be converted into various subatomic particles. It would take thousands of years for some of these particles (protons, neutrons, and electrons) to combine and form atoms, the building blocks of matter. The first element produced was hydrogen, along with traces of helium and lithium. Eventually, clouds of hydrogen would coalesce through gravity to form stars, and the heavier elements would be synthesized either within stars or during supernovae.[wikipedia]
THE BIG BANG THEORY NEW EVIDENCE (PHENOMENA)
• By 1925 V. Slipher measured the speed of galaxies and found that all galaxies greater than 3 Million Light Years were moving away from the earth.
• By 1929 Edwin Hubble found that those galaxies close to us were moving slower and those further away were moving faster.
THE FIRST BIG BANG THEORIES OF THE UNIVERSE
• Albert Einstein developed the General Theory of Gravitation and with it he developed a steady state theory. He later recanted his theory since he had introduced a Cosmological Constant which was wrong.
• W. de Sitter proposed an expanding universe model.
• In 1922 A. Friedmann modeled a universe that expanded at different rates.
Please download for more information about “ PPT on Big Bang Theory ”
Thats All about Big Bang Theory | PPT Slides Download . You can download this file for more detail about this topics. Please Help us to grow up by sharing this article on your social media. thanks.
|Title||: Big Bang Theory | PPT Slides Download|
|Category||: Astronomy, Science|
|Date||: Wednesday, December 19th 2012.|
|Download||: Download Big Bang Theory | PPT Slides Download PPT #1543|